Moving forward, we’ll make registration for virtual conference events available through the training tab in QuickBooks Online Accountant. You can sign up for webinars directly from the Training tab of the ProAdvisor page. These are available in webinar, virtual conference, and on demand. You can access available training directly from QuickBooks Online Accountant. Visit the Accountant University to see the upcoming training schedule.
This re-verification is temporary, and during this time your profile remains published. If your profile fails re-verification, you need to resubmit the required documents. We change results for a variety of reasons, such as the time of year or when you update your profile. If we can’t reverify your profile, you’ll need to resubmit your ID. If you don’t resubmit the required documents within 7 days, we’ll remove your profile from the Find-a-ProAdvisor website. This press release and the accompanying tables include non-GAAP financial measures.
Why is my profile reviewed?
Earn extra income as a member of Intuit’s growing team of experts on TurboTax Live and QuickBooks Live. Boost your confidence and earn CPE credits with expert training. Expand your product knowledge through QuickBooks certification. Certified ProAdvisors can take the What’s New in QuickBooks Online training to prepare for the recertification exam.
- Anyone can see posted reviews on your public ProAdvisor profile on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
- Here are a few things to check so you can publish your profile and potential clients can find you.
- Full functionality for adding an accountant user to Self-Employed remains available and customers can sign up online and through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Firms who select the “ProAdvisor discount” option are charged monthly for all firm-billed subscriptions.
- We only use your government-issued ID to verify the info you submit.
- Earn extra income as a member of Intuit’s growing team of experts on TurboTax Live and QuickBooks Live.
We’re continuously updating our products, which is why we offer annual re-certification to keep you in the know. Every year, we’ll ask you to pass a short how to become a quickbooks proadvisor re-certification exam to keep your expert status and ProAdvisor rewards. ProAdvisor Preferred Pricing does not include QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Provide feedback for exam questions and answers
Viewing your own profile on the website can be useful if you need to give a client a direct link to your profile. You can view the public version of your ProAdvisor profile from the Find-a-ProAdvisor website. Your ProAdvisor profile stays published on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website during this time. If you don’t have these documents, please reach out to our team so we can help.
- You can sign up for webinars directly from the Training tab of the ProAdvisor page.
- Gold, Platinum, and Elite ProAdvisors have exclusive access to the Free SKU + ongoing email support as well as a 15% discount on paid SKUs.
- Learn more about the ProAdvisor Preferred Pricing revenue share program.
- When you add clients, you can make sure they’re set up with the right QuickBooks products and services for them, from the start.
- We calculate your overall rating as the average of the four individual ratings rounded to the nearest whole number.
- If it’s been more than 2–3 business days since the review was submitted, it was either rejected, or your client posted it to a different ProAdvisor profile.
We replaced the old rating categories with more descriptive individual ratings. Individual ratings that make up that score appear beneath it. For example, if your address is 2800 E Commerce center place in Tucson, and you search for profiles in the ZIP code, the results shows that your office is located 2 miles from the center of the ZIP code. If you enabled the Include in search results option when you set up your profile, your public ProAdvisor profile appears in the list of results. Here are general rules and common questions about ProAdvisor profiles and the Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
How do I reply to client reviews?
You can also download all your certifications and CPE certificates from your history page. Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits are credits you earn for completing training. Certification gives you access to premier marketing resources to distinguish your firm, get leads, and build your brand. Gain soup-to-nuts QuickBooks mastery, from basic setup to the latest tools. Whether you’re new or advanced, cloud or desktop, we’ll help you develop skills your clients can depend on. As a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, you’ll earn points and rewards to grow your firm and lift your clients.
Then, increase your influence as an accountant with Geni Whitehouse, founder of Even a Nerd Can Be Heard and The Impactful Advisor. Access training from your dashboard, and elevate your skills from beginner to advanced courses.
Where can I see my public ProAdvisor profile?
At the end of the 12 months, the client is charged the then-current monthly list price. There are some exceptions which you can learn more about here. Reach out to our accountant support team using the contact info in your QuickBooks Online Accountant help menu. If you fail to resubmit the required documents within 7 days, your profile will be un-verified and removed from the Find-a-ProAdvisor website. We calculate your overall rating as the average of the four individual ratings rounded to the nearest whole number. We want to ensure small businesses connect with the right ProAdvisors.
If the ProAdvisor tab still won’t open, your antivirus software may be preventing the page from loading. If you cleared your browser cache and the ProAdvisor tab is still blank, sign in to your QuickBooks https://www.bookstime.com/ Online account in another browser. QuickBooks and Intuit shouldn’t be the brand of a company’s service. We are unable to view the website you intend to publish as part of your profile.
Table 1 reconciles the non-GAAP financial measures in that press release to the most directly comparable financial measures prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). These non-GAAP financial measures include non-GAAP operating income (loss), non-GAAP net income (loss), and non-GAAP net income (loss) per share. Intuit is the global financial technology platform that powers prosperity for the people and communities we serve.