There are many different types of spas to sobriety gifts from, so you can find one that fits their needs and budget. You can gift them with a massage, a facial, a manicure/pedicure, or a trip to the beauty salon.
Our Cuban Link Chain Necklace is the perfect gift for any occasion and is a staple accessory for all wardrobes. Available in polished stainless steel or 14K yellow gold over stainless steel, you can be sure this wonderfully weighted necklace will be a favorite piece they will wear day after day. Every January, many people across the globe take part in a Dry January challenge – to abstain from drinking alcohol for the entire month. While it’s an admirable goal, we all know that it can be difficult to stay motivated when you’re surrounded by temptation and social pressure. Essential oils are a great way to promote relaxation and stress relief. This is a great gift for your loved one because it can help them de-stress on their sobriety anniversary.
Sobriety Gifts: Gifts to Celebrate Sobriety
Additionally, recovery often offers an unprecedented opportunity to explore new hobbies and identify alternative outlets for stress. One of the best features of sobriety is one’s ability to remember everything. Alternatively, Lyre’s Italian Orange Non-Alcoholic Aperitivo delivers the same rich, bitter flavor of a traditional aperitif with non-alcoholic content. You may want to seek input for your gift recipient before booking them a tattoo to avoid spending a lot of money on something they do not wish to. This gift may require consultation with your recipient before purchase since skydiving is relatively expensive and adrenaline-intensive activities aren’t for everyone. If you want a more ambitious gift, consider purchasing a meditation retreat; the organization offers regular retreats in gorgeous California locations.
- If these issues are not dealt with properly, it can lead to a newly sober person falling back into their substance use problems.
- Show your loved one how much attention you are paying to the difficulties they are facing in early recovery from addiction.
- Whether you’re celebrating one month, one year or one decade of sobriety, recognizing your friend or family member’s successes shows your love and support.
- You worked hard and overcame all the challenges that came your way.
- This would make a wonderful one year sobriety gift for a loved one who is proud of his recovery.
If you’re doing your recovery right, one day at a time, then this is probably how you feel and this is the perfect mug for you! Oh wait, are we supposed to be shopping for other people right now? This mug is available in a few places, but we like this seller on Etsy best.
#ADDTOCART – Live Soberly & Stylishly with Zox Wristbands: The Ultimate Accessory for Any Occasion!
Any small token that can be inscribed with your loved one’s sobriety date is thoughtful. These mementos honor your loved one while reminding them daily of their achievement.
- The 30-day marker is an even more substantial accomplishment, and the best gift for that day needs to be a celebration.
- Alysse Bryson is a strong woman in recovery, an innovative media maven, marketing guru, and gal about town.
- Shop for sober anniversary gifts, perfect for that special someone in your life going through the recovery process.
- Not every person who’s given up alcohol will appreciate a zero-proof spirit, but for those who will these are some of Epi staffers’ favorites.